Welcome to my latest Tutorial, Barbarian - Texturing Props and Accessories for Characters.
In this tutorial, I will be going over my entire process when it comes to texturing Props and Accessories for your character. The process is covered in-depth, with every step explained with narration, in real-time.
There is a lot of content in this tutorial, but I have labeled the chapters in a way to make it easy for you to skip ahead or jump to the area which interests you most, without having to watch the entire process. I did this to make sure a beginner has all the information they need, or a more experienced artist can jump to the information they are seeking.
By the end of the tutorial, you should have the knowledge and techniques to apply realistic textures to your characters Props and Accessories.
- Chapter01_Blocking in the Foundations
- Chapter02_Adjusting the Leather and Metal
- Chapter03_Generating Utility Maps
- Chapter04_Adding Dirt and Edge Wear
- Chapter06_Extra Breakup
- Chapter07_Refine Axe and add Details
- Chapter10_Unifying Displacement and Diffuse
- Chapter11_Specular Roughness
- Chapter12_Exporting Maps
- Chapter13_Lookdev Tweaks
- Mighty Bake (or any other AO and Curvature baking software)
Thank you for your support and I hope you enjoy the tutorial.